Wednesday, March 9, 2011

trip to africa - hippos

Hippos live in Africa!  Them can be founds in places like rivers, streams and swamps.  That's cause thems loves to be wet and muddy!  Being muddy is funs!

I read there is 2 kinds ob hippos .... Large Hippo or Common Hippo (Hippopotamus amphibius) and Pygmy Hippo (Choeropsis liberiensis).  But there is a notha kind too that not as many people know bout.  The North American House Hippo!  You dunt believe me?  Well watch this!  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBfi8OEz0rA

There is not so many ob hippos as they used to be.  Humans need to learn to leave they alone!

I have mine own hippos at home.  I mades a mini safari.  Mama buyed me dem fer christmas.  Cause I wanted a hipponopotamis fer christmas, only a hipponopotamis will do, dunt want a doll, no dinky tinker toy.  only a hipponopotamis to play wif and enjoy.  It's a mama, a daddy and a baby.  The Daddy's name is Hermie, he Mama's name is Helen and the baby's name is Hermione.  I will show you they picta ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment